A good credit score is an important metric for living and doing business in the US. In this workshop we explore how to “build” credit history, why it’s important and how to maintain a good score.
- Why is credit important in the US?
- What is credit
- How to obtain a credit score and do I automatically have one?
- Strategies to improve and build your credit score
Are you interested in buying a home? We briefly explore questions like:
- Am I ready to buy?
- Can I buy a home as a Visa or Green Card Holder?
- How does credit score affect my ability to buy real estate and obtain a mortgage
- What do I need to know before I apply for a loan?
- What do I need to do before I start shopping for a home?
- What do I do after my offer is accepted?